Planning a visit to the Pilgrim Roots region?
Take a look at our suggested itineraries to help you plan your visit and follow the Pilgrims’ story across Nottinghamshire, Lincolnshire and South Yorkshire.
Find out more about where to stay and what to see while you discover more about where many of the Separatists on the Mayflower originally came from.
- Pilgrims’ Journey – in Nottinghamshire and Lincolnshire – Visitor Itinerary
- Pilgrim Roots Visitor Itinerary
- Rebels, Royalty and Religion Visitor Itinerary
- Succour & Sustenance Visitor Itinerary
- Pilgrims, Mice & Kings Visitor Itinerary
For further details about visiting the Roots region and the wider national Mayflower destinations and trails in England, visit www.mayflower400uk.org.